We believe that at the start of every season, it is essential to review what's in your closet. Here are 12 items to donate or recycle this summer:
1. Worn-out or damaged swimwear: Discard swimsuits that have lost their shape, have fading colors, or are torn beyond repair.
2. Faded or stained t-shirts: Let go of t-shirts that are heavily faded, stained, or have holes that cannot be repaired.
3. Ill-fitting or uncomfortable sandals: If you have sandals that don't fit properly or are uncomfortable to wear, it's time to say goodbye.
4. Outdated shorts: Remove shorts that are no longer in style or no longer fit you well. Opt for a seasonless pair like ours for future wear :)
5. Fussy or uncomfortable sundresses: If you have sundresses that you rarely wear due to discomfort or inconvenience, it's best to make space for something more comfortable.
6. Shrunken or stretched-out tank tops: Tank tops that have lost their original shape or are too stretched out should be discarded.
7. Faded or damaged hats: Hats that have faded due to sun exposure or are damaged beyond repair should be cleared out.
8. Old and worn-out flip-flops: Flip-flops that have seen better days and are falling apart need to be replaced or recycled of.
9. Outdated or ill-fitting swim cover-ups: If your swim cover-ups are outdated, no longer fit properly, or don't make you feel confident, it's time to let them go!
10. Stained or damaged beach towels: Toss beach towels that are heavily stained, torn, or have irreparable damage. (We suggest keeping some and repurposing for cleaning!)
11. Uncomfortable or worn-out summer pajamas: Say goodbye to summer pajamas that are uncomfortable or worn out beyond repair.
12. Faded or stretched-out crop tops: Crop tops that have faded colors or are stretched out beyond repair should be replaced with better-fitting options.
Remember, when getting rid of these items, consider donating or recycling them whenever possible to minimize waste. Check out Terracycle for recycling options!