Need the inside scoop on our crossbody, wristlet or utility pouch? Emily & Alyssa, two of MP’s closest friends, hilariously review each bag with details, where to wear and much more.
One of MP’s personal favorites, our fringe crossbody. We carry two versions: the two-sided and three-sided fringe. Both clear purses can be worn as a crossbody or convert into a clutch. We love the transparent crossbody for: daily wear, football games, concerts, festivals & date night.
During the week, this clear crossbody is great for the minimalist. Someone who doesn’t carry much aside from a phone, lip gloss, keys, basic cards (ID + CC) and maybe a small snack if you forget breakfast. We designed this crossbody with a card case so you still have privacy to protect your ID & CC information. What’s fun about transparent bags, is that you can always show off your own personal style with your accessories. Do you have a fun earbud case? Show it off, girl!
On the weekend, this clear purse will get you through any door. From your favorite rock band to a local food festival. The ease of holding up the clear purse with your ticket on a mobile phone makes the line bearable and a breeze. Another plus? If someone spills their beer or corn dog on the bag, it’s an easy clean with the swipe of a paper towel and warm water.
- Work: Chambray dress with mules or booties
- Concert: Suede skirt, tank, blazer paired with booties, heels or sneakers
- Sports: Team colors! Depending on the time of year shorts or jeans
- Weekend: Favorite pair of denim, boyfriend button down with booties
Key Points from the Bag Ladies:
- Fringe always. It’s always in style.
- Built-in card case, ideal if you don’t have bitcoin
- Love for concerts, bars
- Measurements are done for you & hard work is done
- Braiding on strap is a great detail
- 8.5L x 5.5H
- Recycled PVC & faux leather card case
- Strap faux leather
- Sheep fringe
AS SEEN IN: Your next insta post @shopmargopaige
- NBA, MLB, NFL, NHL, MLS, NCAA, Music Festivals, Food Festivals & TSA
Be sure to check out their video's here!